Toronto-based Conquest Vehicles Inc has launched EVADE, the company’s first unarmored SUV in India.
Amazing fact: Conquest Vehicles mandate of `hand crafted’ once again is populated throughout Evade whereby elements including the vehicle’s steering wheel, proprietary hinges, running boards and even the key itself are machined out of solid stainless steel. The vehicles’ handles are machined out of a solid block of aluminum.
- The Evade SUV is available with petrol and diesel powertrain options and a 4x4 system
- Evade will be built on a Ford F550 Super Duty Chassis and its massive unarmored skin will be made from an aluminum-mild steel blend, making it significantly lighter then the Knight XV.
- Evade will house a new ergonomically designed cockpit and cabin and the entire vehicle will offer both driver and passengers touch screen technology.
- EVADE is offered in newly designed ergonomic 2+2 limousine-style seating.
- Standard features including front and rear commercial grade air ride suspension, power windows, and 360-degree roof mounted, joystick controlled searchlights.
- Evade will also come equipped with FLIR Technology(Thermal imaging) night vision camera systems in the front and rear of the vehicle.
Prices start from Rs. 8.5 Crores including duties.
Don't be surprised!!!!!